Monday, May 20, 2013

Rachel R. from Leesburg, Va


I would like to say that Casey was fantastic! We are furnishing a 7,400 sq ft home, which there is quite a bit that we are buying new. I went into Wolf because I was curious. I had never shopped there before. I've made purchases at Haverty's, Belfort, Lovesac, Pottery Barn, Neiman Marcus, and online through retailers. My favorite experience was at Wolf. Unfortunately I found Wolf late in the process or else I may have ended up furnishing the entire house through Wolf and with Casey by our side. I think Wolf is unique. You have a great combination of affordable furniture all the way up to pricey furniture. There's all the typical styles you'd expect to see in any random furniture store and then there are plenty of things that I NEVER see in any furniture store that really intrigued me. Casey was very efficient and the process of buying and especially delivering is clear and simple and quite simply the best. Most companies don' t do well in the delivery department, Belfort is probably the worst in this catagory. I don't know what it is about them, but after finding Wolf, I'll probably never shop at Belfort again. Things always take 3 times as long as they say it will, and the warehouse never calls you when they say they will to set things up. Ultimately I've always had to do all of the legwork when working with Belfort, and feel I have to constantly move the process along or I would never get my furniture. I also feel that the sales staff there doesn't listen. I love that Casey listened and got it right the first time. I'd tell her a small piece of information, and she knew exactly what to show me. We bought more because of her. We furnished one extra room that we weren't planning on furnishing until later on, just because Casey nailed what we had in our head and we figured why not! The prices also made this possible. Furnishing a large home is not cheap, so we needed all the help we coul d get. I think it's very important, and I can't stress this enough, that keeping the process simple and having a good friendly, actually knowledgable sales staff is SO important. I will only go to Casey now, we like her so much, and feel so connected to her, that we will be inviting her to our house warming party so that she can see how the furniture turns out! That is not a normal experience that most people have, but it should be! Wolf has given us great products, great prices, great processes, and while making us feel like we're working with a small family business and know everyone by name, even though Wolf is a huge retailer... I most certainly will be back!