Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Jean M. from Duncannon, Pa

My salesperson will keep me from ever shopping at Wolf's again.  Not only did he order the WRONG bed, I never once heard from him about when it was coming in unless I contacted him first.  This despite his promise that he would give me a progress report by the end of February.  Once your delivery men (who were great. by the way) tried to deliver the wrong bed, I never heard from my salesperson again.  I found him extremely unprofessional and were it not for intervention by another salesperson I would have cancelled my order and gone right to Yelp to trash Wolf Furniture.  Since there is no guarantee that one salesperson is typical of Wolf Furniture and one is not, I will not be taking that risk and will buy furniture elsewhere in the furniture.  I have a 2200 square foot house that I am in the process of refurnishing and would have loved to give the business to Wolf's.